Join me at Fleurbain for the LAB Series.
On August 30th and 31st we are all about Lemon balm, otherwise known as Melissa officinalis.
What you might like to know about this herb ahead of time:
* is a great tasting herb, so lemony, but it is actually a part of the mint family.
* improves mood, and helps with the less glamorous moments of irritability and forgetfulness.
* can work to relieve stress headaches, heartache, aids digestion, helps you sleep and diminishes seasonal depression.
* is a famous antiviral that is effective against cold sores and shingles.
* can be used by folks of all ages.
* and to top it off, it is a beautiful perennial in Quebec!
At Fleurbain I will share with you the winning, synergistic combinations of lemon balm with other herbs. We will discuss who should not be taking it in large quantities. And we will experiment with a plethora of recipes used for refreshment and cosmetic purposes.
There are three opportunities to come to the Lemon balm LAB. Preregistration is appreciated.
Please send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, August 30th 4:00 – 5:30 p.m. or 7:30-9:00 p.m.
Friday, August 31st 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
Cost: $20.00 This includes notes, recipes and delicious samples.